this entry is purposely for my dear other half. i know you might not be reading this. whatever, its not like i'm expecting you to read this. but if you do, do read this carefully. :)
"please don't come around talking about that you love me
coz that love shit just ain't for me.
and I don't wanna hear that you adore me
and I know that all you're doing is running your mind games
don't you know my game beats these games
so your best bet is to be straight with me.
so, you say you wanna talk, let's talk
if you won't talk, I'll walk, yeah it's like that
got a new life, it's waiting out back
now what, what you think about that?
now when I say I'm through, I'm through
basically, I'm through with you
what you wanna say, had to have it your way
had to play games
now you're begging me to stay."
this song lyric was taken from pink. nothing serious, it's just a lyric that represent what i'm thinking right now. that's all. don't worry dear, i love you still and always. *hughug*
coz that love shit just ain't for me.
and I don't wanna hear that you adore me
and I know that all you're doing is running your mind games
don't you know my game beats these games
so your best bet is to be straight with me.
so, you say you wanna talk, let's talk
if you won't talk, I'll walk, yeah it's like that
got a new life, it's waiting out back
now what, what you think about that?
now when I say I'm through, I'm through
basically, I'm through with you
what you wanna say, had to have it your way
had to play games
now you're begging me to stay."
this song lyric was taken from pink. nothing serious, it's just a lyric that represent what i'm thinking right now. that's all. don't worry dear, i love you still and always. *hughug*

0 comments:
Post a Comment